Adding payer types
Payer types are used to create a complete report, they have no rates associated with them and are just labelled to help you determine who to invoice for each client. E.g council
- To add payer types, click on your name in the top right corner and settings
- Click on the payer types tab then add new payer type
- Fill out the name of the new payer type then done and save.
Adding visit types
Similar to payer types, visit types reference the type of visit associated with a client. For example weekday morning. You can add visit types to a clients profile or against each visit as you schedule in a clients calendar.
- Visit types have hourly rates linked to them for client invoicing
- To add a new one, go to settings and visit types.
- Fill out the name, hourly rate and VAT (it's likely your VAT will remain at 0)
- Don't forget to save!