Tracking care ensures quality for clients, and safety for carers. It helps care managers to make sure each client received a visit, this way preventing any misuse of the mobile app and guaranteeing the quality care for clients.
To use the GPS monitoring system, follow those steps:
- Go to the Visit Planning page
- Click on one of the visits to get more details.
- The following window will open.
- At the top you have the client’s name, if you click on it, it will bring you to the client profile directly.
- Below the client name, you have the carer’s name. If you click on the Release button, it will release the currently assigned carer, allowing you to choose another carer.
- Finally, the Show on map but is the place to track carer’s location.
By clicking Show on map, you will open a live map showing the current location of the carer, the location at the time of check-in to the visit (dark brown pin), and at check-out of the visit (light brown pin).
NurseBuddy will also send you a notification to inform you if the carer has logged in too far from client's home. You will see it as a red flag in your notification center (top right corner of your screen).