Adding a visit
- Go to people > client
- Click on the client's name
- Click on calendar
- Select the day time and required for the visit
- A pop will appear allowing you to create the slot
- The yellow boxes show visits that have been created, a name in the box indicates a carer has been assigned to this visit.
Once you have created the visit slot, you can click into this box to edit visit
Here you can set the following fields:
- Slot length this is the period of time in which the visit can take place. E.g visit can take place during at any time during a 3 hour slot
- Duration the actual length of the visit, if there is no flexibility in slot length then keep these two fields the same
- Multiple carers more than one carer for a visit (you can assign multiple carers in the visit page)
- If you wish to repeat the visit for a client, just click into the slot and go to the repetitions tab
- Here you can set repetitions to occur daily, weekly, monthly or year
- Make sure to save!