In Settings, the Care Plan Template is the place to put your generic care plan and assessments requirements. This is a check-list that you can import to every client profile. Once imported, you can adapt it to each client's need and add more information. To do that, click on your name on the top right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
- Create a care plan Category.
The care plan template is made out of 5 columns.
- Category is where you can put the name of the main need or condition
- Need is where you can give detailed information about client’s needs relating to the category
- You can write Goals relating to the client’s condition that need to be improved
- Interventions are the specific actions the care team will take
- You can add Services relating to the category
2. You can add a new row
3. Or delete a row
4. When the care plan template is ready, click on Save
After creating the care plan template it will show in each client’s profile and you can adapt it to each client’s needs. If it is not showing, click on the "Import Care Plan Template" button below the care plan to add it to the current client.